Fasig-Tipton has added an initial six supplemental entries to the catalogue for the 2017 November Sale to be held on Monday, November 6 in Lexington, Kentucky. These supplemental entries are catalogued as hips 193-198:
- BRAHMS CAT (Hip 193): Graded stakes placed and multiple stakes placed daughter of WILDCAT HEIR. Finished third in this year’s G2 Forward Gal S. to G1 winner PRETTY CITY DANCER and multiple graded stakes winner TEQUILITA. Her 2nd and 3rd dams are both stakes winners and stakes producers. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Paramount Sales, agent.
- ONE TRUE KISS (Hip 194): Multiple graded stakes placed at two and three, including a third place finish in Sorrento S. (G2) to G1 winner GOMO and multiple graded stakes winner PRETTY N COOL. Family of G1 winners GIRVIN and YES IT’S TRUE. Consigned as racing/broodmare prospect by Darby Dan Farm, agent.
- SHEHADMEFROMHELLO (Hip 195): Daughter of Empire Maker is the dam of SEPARATIONOFPOWERS, 3 ½ length winner of Frizette S. (G1) on October 8. A 100% winner-producer, she is offered in foal to successful young sire KANTHAROS. Consigned by Bluewater Sales, agent.
- QUIDURA (Hip 196): Daughter of elite sire DUBAWI won Canadian S. (G2) in her most recent start, and is also twice G1 placed in 2017. Multiple graded stakes winner of nearly $500,000 hails from an exclusive German family. A four-time winner who has never been worse than third in 7 of 8 career starts, she is entered in this Sunday’s E.P. Taylor S. (G1) at Woodbine. Consigned as racing/broodmare prospect by Brookdale Sales, agent.
- ROCK ‘N WOLIN (Hip 197): Young stakes producing mare is dam of two-year-old filly CAUSE WE ARE LOYAL, a Saratoga stakes winner this year with earnings of $153,480. Carrying a foal from the first crop of the brilliant graded stakes winner SPEIGHTSTER. Consigned by Paramount Sales, agent.
- MORETHANJUSTHELLO (Hip 198): Four-year-old daughter of MORE THAN READY is a half-sister to the impressive recent Frizette S. (G1) winner SEPARATIONOFPOWERS. A multiple winner on the New York circuit of nearly $125,000, she is being offered as a broodmare prospect by South Point Sales Agency, Agent.
These entries may now be viewed online. Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on the Fasig-Tipton grounds at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved November Sale entries up until the Breeders’ Cup.
For further information: