The equineline app is a great addition to any sale catalogue, and can be especially useful for Fasig-Tipton two-year-old sales! Here follows a tutorial for watching individual breeze videos on the iPad app!
1. Open the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Two-Year-Olds in Training Sale catalogue.
2. Search for a particular hip number, or flip through the catalogue.
3. Open the “flyout tab” by tapping on it with your finger or stylus. By default, the tab is closed. It will appear as a small grayed out box to the left of the pedigree:
4. Click on the blue button labeled “Breeze Video.” This will take you to the individual breeze video without leaving the app!
5. Click the play button to play the horse’s isolated breeze video, which includes run up, breeze, time, and gallop out. When you’re done, tap the “X” in the bottom right-hand corner to return to the pedigree page.
If you prefer to view individual replays online, you can do so on the Fasig-Tipton website (click here).
Thanks for joining us for the Midlantic Two-Year-Olds in Training Sale under tack show, and we’ll see you Monday and Tuesday for the sale!