Fasig-Tipton has added another nine supplemental entries to the catalogue for the 2016 November Sale to be held on Monday, November 7th in Lexington, Kentucky. These entries are catalogued as hips 165-173:
- ’16 ASTROLOGY-SIZZLE DRESS COLT (Hip 165): Weanling colt from third crop of A.P. INDY’s son ASTROLOGY. ASTROLOGY is currently the co-top ranked freshman sire by number of stakes winners, and this colt is bred on an A.P. INDY–KINGMAMBO cross that has produced nine stakes winners to date. He will be consigned by Select Sales, agent.
- ARELLA ROCKSTAR (Hip 166): Undefeated two-year-old daughter of ASTROLOGY won the G3 Matron S. at Belmont Park on October 16. Her pedigree includes major New York graded stakes winners FELINE STORY and NOTACATBUTALLAMA. She will be consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Indian Creek, agent.
- COLORFUL CHARADES (Hip 167): Two-year-old daughter of DISCREET CAT most recently finished third in the G1 Frizette S. at Belmont Park on October 8 in just her second career start. Prior to the Frizette, she won her debut at Saratoga in gate-to-wire fashion. She will be consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Indian Creek, agent.
- ’16 CITY ZIP-AUSPICIOUS COLT (Hip 168): Weanling colt by CITY ZIP, sire of six graded stakes winners to date in 2016. His first dam, AUSPICIOUS, is a multiple stakes placed daughter of INDIAN CHARLIE. Foaled in New York, this colt will be consigned by Darby Dan Farm, agent.
- JAMYSON ‘N GINGER (Hip 169): Two-year-old filly broke her maiden by more than 15 lengths in most recent start at Belmont on October 9. She earned a 103 Beyer Speed Figure for the win, best of any two-year-old to date this year. She is by Champion BERNARDINI and out of Canadian Champion GINGER BREW. She will be consigned by Indian Creek, agent.
- HER EMMYNENCY (Hip 170): Winner of last year’s G1 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup S. at Keeneland, she earned more than $560,000 on the race track. In addition to being a G1 winner on turf, she was also a G1 performer on the main track – finishing a close second in G1 Del Mar Debutante as a two-year-old. By outcross sire SUCCESSFUL APPEAL she hails from the family of Hall of Famer BEST PAL. She will be offered as a broodmare prospect by James B. Keogh (Grovendale), agent.
- ’16 THE FACTOR-STORY UNTOLD COLT (Hip 171): Weanling colt from third crop of G1 winner THE FACTOR is a half-brother to recent G3 Matron S. winner ARELLA ROCKSTAR. THE FACTOR has already sired a G1 winner in this year’s Chandelier S. winner NOTED AND QUOTED. He will be consigned by Select Sales, agent.
- SOUTHERN GIRL (Hip 172): Three-year-old daughter of TAPIT defeated older fillies and mares when winning the Shine Again S. at Laurel on September 10. She is a half-sister to two stakes performers, including G1 Breeders’ Cup Classic winner MUCHO MACHO MAN. She has won four of six career starts, including her debut at two. She will be consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent for Fox Hill Farms Inc.
- BLUE COLLAR (Hip 173): Head straight from the sale to the starting gate with this two-year-old filly who was impressive debut winner at Keeneland on October 12. In that debut she defeated a full field of 12 going 1 mile on turf after pressing swift early fractions. In-form filly offered as a racing/broodmare prospect by William B. Harrigan (Miacomet Farm Ltd.), agent.
These entries may now be viewed online via Fasig-Tipton’s Enhanced Catalogue. Updated for 2016, the Enhanced Catalogue provides up to date catalogue pages and Daily Racing Form past performances, as well as race replays, photos, and statistics. New features in 2016 include an Alan Porter pedigree analysis for each racing/broodmare prospect or broodmare catalogued, as well as feature videos profiling North American G1 winning females off the racetrack or carrying their first foals.
Print versions of all supplemental entries will be available on the Fasig-Tipton grounds at sale time.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved November Sale entries up until the Breeders’ Cup.
For further information: